How to Make Pickled veggies Speedy
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pickled veggies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pickled veggies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pickled veggies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to consume. Some foods actually do raise your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Your mood can actually be helped by green tea. You just knew it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is high in a specific amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this specific amino acid can basically induce brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not difficult to get healthy when you drink green tea. Now you know green tea can help you be happier as well!
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pickled veggies recipe. To cook pickled veggies you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pickled veggies:
- Prepare 500 ml of water.
- Use 150 ml of white wine vinegar or cider vinegar.
- Take 100 g of sugar.
- Provide 20 g of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of mustard seed.
- Provide 2 tsp of coriander/cilantro seed.
- Prepare 2 tsp of peppercorns.
- Use 2 of bay leaves.
- Take 4 of pimento/allspice berries.
- Get of vegetables: e.g. carrots, small cauliflower, cucumber, small radishes, red onions.
Instructions to make Pickled veggies:
- In a pot bring water, sugar, salt and spices to a boil. Boil for a 2-3 minutes, otherwise the brew will become too sweet..
- In the meantime wash, peel and cut vegetables. Sterilize jars in boiling water..
- Drain the brew to remove the spices. Use one small pot for each type of vegetable otherwise the flavours will start to mingle. Pour some of the brew over the vegetables, bring to a boil and cook for a few minutes. Make sure that you don't cook them trough. The small radishes will lose their colour and the brew will turn pink. Looks quite pretty..
- Fill the vegetables in the jars, secure with lid and put upside down. Wait for 5-10 minutes. Turn up again and a vacuum should be formed. Store in the fridge. Enjoy as a snack, with a steak or fish..
If you find this Pickled veggies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.