Steps to Make Chicken Corn Soup Ultimate
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Corn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Corn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. If you make smart choices when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and eat something beneficial. Fill your cabinets with healthy foods. By doing this, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken corn soup recipe. You can cook chicken corn soup using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Corn Soup:
- Use 1 of Onion chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of ground garlic chillies.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
- Provide 1 kg of chicken fillet (cut in cubes).
- Get 2 tbsp of lemon pepper.
- You need 1 tin of Nestle cream.
- Use 1 pkt of white onion soup.
- You need 1 pkt of cream of chicken soup.
- Get 1 pkt of chicken noodle soup.
- Use 1 tsp of aromat.
- Use 1 tin of cream style sweetcorn.
Steps to make Chicken Corn Soup:
- Braise onion in oil till translucent..
- Add greens – onion, ground garlic chillies – and spices – lemon pepper, aromat – with chicken cubes.
- Cook for about 7 mins till chicken is done..
- Prepare all soup powders – white onion soup, cream of chicken soup, chicken noodle soup – as per instruction on packet..
- Add to cooked chicken..
- Simmer for about 3 mins..
- Add sweetcorn and stir gently till all mixed.
- Simmer on low heat for about 5 mins.
- Add Nestle cream 2 mins before serving. Top with remaining greens..
- Serve with garlic rolls or bread sticks.
If you find this Chicken Corn Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.