Simple Way to Prepare Fusion Indian dessert (gajar halwa +srikhand +fried bread) Super Quick Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Fusion Indian dessert (gajar halwa +srikhand +fried bread) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fusion Indian dessert (gajar halwa +srikhand +fried bread) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fusion Indian dessert (gajar halwa +srikhand +fried bread) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a terrible idea. Using them for your lone source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. When you decide on water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Successful weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water consumption.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fusion indian dessert (gajar halwa +srikhand +fried bread) recipe. To make fusion indian dessert (gajar halwa +srikhand +fried bread) you need 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Fusion Indian dessert (gajar halwa +srikhand +fried bread):
- Use of Gajar halwa.
- Take of gajar / carrot.
- Provide of sugar.
- Use of Elachi powder / cardamom.
- Take of fresh cream.
- You need of ghee.
- Get of dry fruits (kaju +badam) / cashew/almond.
- Prepare of Srikhand.
- Use of hung curd.
- Prepare of sugar powder.
- You need of Elachi powder / cardamom.
- Prepare of ghee.
- Use of dry fruits.
- Take of Fried Bread.
- You need of fresh bread.
- Prepare of ghee.
Steps to make Fusion Indian dessert (gajar halwa +srikhand +fried bread):
- Gajar halwa : First of all take one kg of gajar, wash and remove outer skin then cut and grated..
- After then take a deep pan, put on the gas flame at medium flame add ghee, when it heated, add grated carrots and mix well..
- After then add Elachi powder here, then cooked it upto ten minutes..
- Then add sugar and fresh cream mix well..
- After ten minutes of cooking switch of the gas flame..
- Srikhand : Take a bowl, add hung curd, mix with powder sugar, ghee, Elachi powder and dry fruits..
- Fried bread : First of all take a fresh white bread, with the help of cutter or round utensil cut into round shaped..
- Take a pan put on the gas stove, at medium flame, heat them put oil and semi fried each slices..
- Garnishing this fusion dessert with dry fruits, grapes and rose petals..
Gajar ka Halwa Swiss Roll or Carrot Halwa Roulade is an Indian inspired fusion dessert with. The Mr India dessert made of gajar halwa and motichoor. The cold season is synonymous with a warm and rich gajar halwa. But instead of the usual recipe, how about trying something different? Go with a gajar ka halwa + motichoor ice cream + ghevar.
If you find this Fusion Indian dessert (gajar halwa +srikhand +fried bread) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.