Simple Way to Prepare Cream of Spinach Soup Any-night-of-the-week
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Cream of Spinach Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cream of Spinach Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream of Spinach Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
A lot of electrical power is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to run less often, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not that tough. Largely, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cream of spinach soup recipe. To cook cream of spinach soup you need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cream of Spinach Soup:
- Get 1 pound of spinach, well washed, thick stems trimmed.
- You need 3 of spring onions, trimmed & roughly chopped.
- Take 3 cups of chicken or vegetable stock.
- Prepare of Small grating of nutmeg.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 cup of heavy or light cream, half-and-half or milk.
Instructions to make Cream of Spinach Soup:
- Place trimmed spinach and chopped spring onions in a large saucepan..
- And stock to the saucepan and turn heat to medium high. Bring to a boil, and lower heat so mixture barely bubbles. Cook, stirring occasionally, until spinach is very tender, about 10 minutes..
- Turn off heat, add nutmeg and a sprinkling of salt and pepper, and let cool at least a few minutes..
- Pour soup into a blender, in batches if necessary, and carefully purée. (Alternatively, use an immersion blender directly in the pan which is what I do when blending soups.) Return to pan, add cream, and over medium-low heat, reheat gently, stirring occasionally. When soup is hot, adjust seasoning, and serve..
- Garnish with a few pieces of the chopped onions or a swirl of cream (optional)..
If you find this Cream of Spinach Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.