Easiest Way to Prepare Summer Smoothie Bowl Recipe Any-night-of-the-week
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Summer Smoothie Bowl Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Summer Smoothie Bowl Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and have to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to eat. Several foods honestly do raise your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Some grains are actually great for fighting off bad moods. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually excellent for helping raise your happiness levels. These foods fill you up better and that can help improve your moods too. It’s not hard to feel a little bit off when you feel hungry! These grains can help your mood elevate since it’s not at all hard for your body to digest them. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps promote a rise in your blood glucose which in turn kicks up your mood to a happier place.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to summer smoothie bowl recipe recipe. You can cook summer smoothie bowl recipe using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Summer Smoothie Bowl Recipe:
- Take of For smoothie.
- You need a few (to taste) of frozen blueberries.
- Take 1/2 of of a large mango, frozen.
- You need 1 of banana, frozen.
- Get 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vanilla yoghurt.
- Provide of Toppings.
- Get as needed of pineapple cubes.
- Get as needed of blueberries, frozen or fresh.
- Provide as needed of banana, sliced.
- Get as needed of granola.
- Prepare as needed of chia seeds.
- Get as needed of flax seeds.
- Use as needed of peanuts.
Instructions to make Summer Smoothie Bowl Recipe:
- Gather all the ingredients. Leave the fruits on the counter for about 5 minutes before blending..
- After the 5 minutes, combine everything together in a blender and blend until smooth. Add a splash of water to help in blending if necessary. You may also push the fruits if needed. After blending, pour or scoop into a bowl and arrange the toppings on top.(The recommended toppings are just the toppings I think go well with this smoothie bowl but feel free to use other seeds or fruits.).
If you find this Summer Smoothie Bowl Recipe recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.