Simple Way to Make Jasmine Rice Chicken and Asparagus Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Jasmine Rice Chicken and Asparagus recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jasmine Rice Chicken and Asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jasmine Rice Chicken and Asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Your home should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. In this way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jasmine rice chicken and asparagus recipe. To make jasmine rice chicken and asparagus you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Jasmine Rice Chicken and Asparagus:
- Prepare 3 cups of cooked jasmine rice.
- Take 4-6 of boneless chicken breast.
- Take 1-2 of clumps fresh asparagus.
- Take 3 cans of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 2 cans of milk.
- Take to taste of Garlic salt.
- Use to taste of Pepper.
Steps to make Jasmine Rice Chicken and Asparagus:
- Cook the rice, then lightly spray large casserole dish with pam spray. Place the rice in the dish. Turn oven on to 385..
- In a large bowl put the 3 cans soup, use 1 empty can to measure 2 cans milk whisk till smooth pour over rice and mix till all rice is covered..
- Add the garlic Salt and pepper to rice layer. Add the chicken Nestle down into rice, and last add the asparagus on top. Put in oven for 1 hour. Keep checking to make sure it doesnt get too brown. If you would like you can cover with foil..
If you find this Jasmine Rice Chicken and Asparagus recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.