Steps to Make Fig and feta puffs Any-night-of-the-week
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Fig and feta puffs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fig and feta puffs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fig and feta puffs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we ought to avoid them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very nourishing and good for you. Several foods honestly do raise your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Grains can be wonderful for driving away a terrible mood. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually great for helping boost your happiness levels. They help you feel full as well which can actually help to improve your mood. Feeling starved can be awful! The reason these grains are so wonderful for your mood is that they are not difficult to digest. You digest these grains quicker than other things which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise.
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fig and feta puffs recipe. To make fig and feta puffs you only need 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fig and feta puffs:
- Provide 1 sheet of ready rolled puff pastry.
- You need 1 block of feta cheese.
- You need 4 tbsp of Greek yoghurt.
- Provide 4 of figs.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Honey.
- Prepare 1 of egg, beaten.
Instructions to make Fig and feta puffs:
- Cut the feta into chunks and crumble it into a large bowl.
- Spoon over the Greek yoghurt and mix well until the cheese becomes a bit creamy.
- Add a teaspoon of honey and mix well.
- Take the pastry sheet and cut into 4 quarters.
- Score a square/rectangular shape in the middle of each pastry quarter about 2cm away from the edge.
- Spoon the feta mixture over the square shape, being careful not to spill it over the edge of the line you’ve scored.
- Slice the figs and arrange on top of the feta mixture.
- Brush the pastry sides with the egg.
- Crack over some black pepper and then bake in the oven at 180c for about 20-30 mins until the pastry is crispy and golden.
- Once out of the oven drizzle over some more honey and crack more black pepper if desired. Serve hot or cold!.
If you find this Fig and feta puffs recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.