Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Anjeer Pak (Fig Sweet) Super Quick Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Anjeer Pak (Fig Sweet) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Anjeer Pak (Fig Sweet) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Anjeer Pak (Fig Sweet) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Pick To Eat Will Effect Your Health.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food spot. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
In addition when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. Along with vitamin C, you will realize that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these fruits. One thing you really should try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the combination off with a teaspoon of honey.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can discover in any store is additionally not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to anjeer pak (fig sweet) recipe. You can cook anjeer pak (fig sweet) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Anjeer Pak (Fig Sweet):
- Take 250 grams of Anjeer (fig).
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tbls of oil/ghee.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Provide 1/4 cup of dry mik powder.
- Prepare 50 grms of chopped Almonds.
- Prepare 50 grms of chopped cachew nuts.
- You need 2 tbls of sesame seeds (white).
Instructions to make Anjeer Pak (Fig Sweet):
- Soak Figs in full fat milk approximately over night. (Soak the figs at least for 8 hour)..
- Next day it will double in size. Grind the soaked figs with remaining milk in a blender. It should be smooth paste..
- Let's cook it. Heat up a pan add oil in it then add figs paste and sugar in it. Cook on low flame till all the liquid in figs mixture evaporates and the mixture doesn't sticks in bottom of the pan. Figs mixture is ready. Let it cool..
- Add chopped Almonds and cachew nuts in the cooled figs mixture mix well. Take cling wrap or any plastic wrap spread sesame seeds in it then wrap the mixture in it by rolling it. Wrap it tightly and place it in the fridge for half an hour..
- Cut the thick pieces of Anjeer Pak, decorate with Almonds and spread the sweetest happiness..
If you find this Anjeer Pak (Fig Sweet) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.