Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Penny pasta with zoodlles in spinach pesto #themechallenge recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Penny pasta with zoodlles in spinach pesto #themechallenge recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to stay away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that, when you consume them, can better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you're in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Green tea is actually good for your mood. You were just waiting to read that here, weren't you? Green tea has been found to be rich in an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has found that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This helps raise your mental acuity while relaxing the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not difficult to become healthy when you consume green tea. Now you are well aware that it helps you to raise your moods as well!
Now you know that junk food isn't necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to penny pasta with zoodlles in spinach pesto #themechallenge recipe. You can cook penny pasta with zoodlles in spinach pesto #themechallenge using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Penny pasta with zoodlles in spinach pesto #themechallenge:
- Get of Penny pasta boiled.
- Prepare of Pasta sauce.
- Provide of Zucchini noodles.
- Use of Cherry tomato few.
- Prepare of Choice of veggies (broccoli, carrot, tomato, capsicum).
- You need of Ajinomoto.
- Take of Spinach pesto.
- You need of baby spinach.
- You need of roasted peanuts.
- Use of Lemon.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper as per your taste.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Take of Green chili.
- Provide of Mix everything and make paste in a food processor.
- Prepare of No measurements needed, can make according to our taste.
Instructions to make Penny pasta with zoodlles in spinach pesto #themechallenge:
- In a pan add oil then pasta sauce and boiled pasta mix well, adjust the taste keep it in side.
- Make zucchini noodles in spiral maker.
- Get the pesto ready by mixing all ingredients.
- In a pan add oil add cherry tomato sauté for few minutes and add noodles and veggies add pinch Ajinomoto, add spinach pesto and mix well, sauté for few minutes, can add penny pasta to or keep separate,serve immediately and enjoy healthy dinner.
If you find this Penny pasta with zoodlles in spinach pesto #themechallenge recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.