How to Make Protein Shake Favorite
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Protein Shake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Protein Shake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Protein Shake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
One thing that some of you may already recognize is that by ingesting the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food place. These sorts of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. In this article we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Although most of you have been told repeatedly that vegetables are good for you, and there is a really good reason why. You may already know that the majority of of the vitamins you need everyday can be found in a variety of vegetables, but you will also be able to find essential potassium in vegetables as well. You will notice that one of the veggies we are referring to is broccoli, which is full of potassium. Spinach is also something that you may want to start consuming more of as it includes a lot more vitamins and minerals compared to other vegetables.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you should take these tips to heart. Also if you remove all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to protein shake recipe. To cook protein shake you only need 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Protein Shake:
- Prepare 1/4 cup of almonds.
- Provide 1/4 cup of cashew.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pistachio.
- Take 1/4 cup of makhana.
- Provide 1/4 cup of melon seeds.
Steps to make Protein Shake:
- Heat a pan and dry roast almonds on medium heat.When almonds roast properly put them in a bowl and keep aside..
- Now add cashew and roast dry. Then pistachio, makhana and melon seeds..
- You have to roast everything separately bcz content in every dry fruit take different time to roast..
- Now grind them in mixer also separately..
- Makhana is unable to grind properly so we can mix them with melon seeds and grind them..
- Now mix all powder and your protein powder is ready. store them in a container..
- Take 1 spn of protein powder and mix in hot milk..
- You can also add green cardamom powder and saffron or cocoa powder..
If you find this Protein Shake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.