Recipe of Fig Jam Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fig Jam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fig Jam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
For the most part, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that, when you consume them, may boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Make several trail mix of nuts or seeds. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera are all terrific for helping to elevate your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical that dictates to your brain how you feel all the time. The more serotonin you have, the happier you are going to feel. Nuts, along with elevating your mood, can be a great protein source.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fig jam recipe. You can have fig jam using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fig Jam:
- Get 420 grams of 1 pack of 5 figs.
- You need 2 tsp of -1 tablespoon Lemon juice.
- Use 1 of Sugar (40% of the amount of figs).
Steps to make Fig Jam:
- I used a pack of 5 ripe figs..
- Peel the skin and quarter..
- Place the figs from Step 2 into an enamel pot. Add the sugar and mix. Let sit for about 5 minutes, then turn on the heat..
- While Step 3 is heating, remove any scum from the surface, and mash the figs with the back of a ladle as the liquid boils down. Add the lemon juice and continue heating until thickened..
- Store in a sterilized jar..
If you find this Fig Jam recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.