How to Prepare Stewed Figs in Wine Compote Favorite
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Stewed Figs in Wine Compote recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Stewed Figs in Wine Compote recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stewed Figs in Wine Compote recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
The one thing that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. It’s also advisable to comprehend that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are generally foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. Because of this we are going to be going over the foods that you should be eating that will have a good effect on your health.
You must remember your mother and father telling you to ensure that you eat your vegetables, that is mainly because this is really important for a healthy and balanced body. Along with possessing a number of vitamins and minerals, you will additionally find that some vegetables also provide potassium. As an example, broccoli has a lot of potassium to present you with your daily recommended allowances. Spinach can also be something that you may want to start eating more of as it contains a lot more vitamins and minerals compared to other vegetables.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you should take these tips to heart. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stewed figs in wine compote recipe. To cook stewed figs in wine compote you need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stewed Figs in Wine Compote:
- You need 6 of Figs (see tips).
- You need 100 ml of Wine (red or white, whichever you prefer).
- Take 45 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Use 4 of light shakes Cinnamon.
Steps to make Stewed Figs in Wine Compote:
- Gently wash the figs, pat dry, and cut off the hard tips..
- Add Step 1 and all of the ingredients up to the granulated sugar, and turn on the heat. After it come to a boil, reduce to a low, cover with a sheet of aluminum foil, and continue boiling for 15 minutes..
- Flip over the fruit from time to time. Add lemon juice and cinnamon in the last two minutes. They are soft so be careful not to crush them..
- Tip: Add lemon juice after the figs' juices have seeped out. This will improve the color and have a prettier finish..
- Let cool in the pot. Transfer to a container after it cools, chill in the fridge, and it is done. I made it with red wine..
If you find this Stewed Figs in Wine Compote recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.