Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Peanut butter oatmeal energy balls Any-night-of-the-week
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peanut butter oatmeal energy balls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peanut butter oatmeal energy balls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Climb stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to peanut butter oatmeal energy balls recipe. To cook peanut butter oatmeal energy balls you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Peanut butter oatmeal energy balls:
- Get 1 cup of rolled quick oats.
- Use 1/2 cup of unsweetened creamy peanut butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of jaggery finely grated.
- Get 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Use 2 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Get 1/4 cup of nuts of your choice.
- Take 1/4 cup of dried berries/chocochips optional.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder optional.
- Get 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
Instructions to make Peanut butter oatmeal energy balls:
- Dry roast one cup of oats until turn aromatic and little brownish. Let them cool..
- Grind the roasted oats and nuts into a fine powder. Add in the cocoa powder.Set aside..
- Heat up the wok again. Add the ghee, grated jaggery, let it melt a bit then add oats and cocoa mixture,cinnamon and vanilla. Mix well and switch off the flame..
- Add the dried berries or chocochips or raisins..whatever you like..
- Roll this mixture into balls when it's still warm..
- You can roll these balls in dessicated coconut, cocoa powder or keep them as such.Store in an airtight container for upto a week in refrigerator. Enjoy!!!.
Add old-fashioned oats, peanut butter, honey, coconut flakes and mini chocolate chips to a large bowl and mix until everything is combined well. Cover with a lid and put in refrigerator for one hour. Scoop out a tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball and place on your prepared baking sheet. This is also a relatively flexible recipe. The oatmeal needs to be toasted first in the oven since raw oats doesn't taste great.
If you find this Peanut butter oatmeal energy balls recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.