Recipe of Chocolate DONUT Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chocolate DONUT recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate DONUT recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate DONUT recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a horrible idea. Using them for your only source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is often the main element to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate donut recipe. You can cook chocolate donut using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate DONUT:
- Provide 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1/3 cup of Sugar.
- Take 3/4 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1.5 Tbsp of Yeast.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Provide 4 Tablespoons of Butter melted.
- Provide pinch of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil Enough for deep frying.
Steps to make Chocolate DONUT:
- Sift 2 Cups of flour in a large Bowl and reserve 1 to cup for later use..
- Combine the yeast, sugar, salt and the 2 cups of flour. Mix together..
- Create a well at the center and add the warm Milk, melted Butter, and Eggs. Mix everything together until a very wet dough (more of a thick batter) is formed..
- Work the reserved 1 cup of flour into the dough a little bit at a time until a soft dough is formed..
- Transfer the dough to a floured work surface and knead for about 5 minutes but don’t add too much flour while kneading. The resulting dough should be soft and moist but not sticky..
- Place the dough in a large greased bowl and grease the surface of the dough as well to prevent it from drying out. Then leave to rise for 20mins or till almost tripled in size..
- After it’s well risen, punch down the dough to remove the trapped air and transfer it to the work surface. Roll it out and cut out the Donut..
- Cover it up again and leave to rise for about 10 to 20 minutes or till it’s almost doubled in size..
- Fry in a preheated Oil, till golden brown.remove from the oil and drain on a paper towel or a cooling rack..
- Coat the Donuts with chocolate syrup..
And not just any donut, but Chocolate covered Chocolate Donuts! I've been making these donuts on repeat for my friends and family, so I figured it's about time I share the recipe with all of you too 😉. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted. These glazed chocolate donuts are soft and moist and dipped in a sweet glaze! I've been on a quest to create the perfect chocolate cake donut.
If you find this Chocolate DONUT recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.