How to Prepare Classic Vanilla Custard Fruit Tarts Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Classic Vanilla Custard Fruit Tarts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Classic Vanilla Custard Fruit Tarts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. It’s also advisable to realize that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. For this reason we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
You will recognize that various kinds of berries can be very good for your health. You will discover that most berries have huge amounts of Vitamin C that you must understand is good for your body. Additionally, you will find that berries have antioxidants which is not only beneficial to your circulatory system but in addition for your basic health as well. Another thing you will recognize that these antioxidants can help you with is keeping your cells healthy, this can help your body to fight off a number of diseases.
By following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. One thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to classic vanilla custard fruit tarts recipe. To make classic vanilla custard fruit tarts you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Classic Vanilla Custard Fruit Tarts:
- Prepare 2 cups of Maida / all-purpose flour –.
- Take 2 sticks, of Unsalted butter – cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Granulated sugar –.
- You need 2 cups of Milk.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Get 1-2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Fresh fruits of your choice – As needed (I used blueberries and pomegranate).
- You need As needed of Salt.
- Take As needed of Water.
Steps to make Classic Vanilla Custard Fruit Tarts:
- Mix half of the all purpose flour and half of the butter in a food processor until coarse crumbs are formed. Add water as needed and mix well until the dough leaves the sides of the bowl. Wrap the dough in a wax paper and refrigerate for 20-30 mins..
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator and roll the dough into a flat surface. Using a cookie cutter, cut the dough into desired shapes and transfer them into a baking tray. Freeze the tarts until firm for about 15 mins..
- Heat the oven to 425 F. Remove the tarts and prick the bottom of the tarts at one inch intervals with a fork. Cover with foil paper. Bake for 10-15 mins until the crust is set and just beginning to brown. Remove the foil and bake until crust is golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow the tarts to cool completely..
- In a pan, mix the remaining flour, sugar, and salt. Add the milk until whisk until smooth. Bring it to a gentle boil for 5-6 mins until the mixture thickens. Remove the pan from the heat..
- In a bowl, whisk the egg yolks. Add the milk mixture and mix well. Pour the egg-milk mixture into the pan and whisking constantly, simmer for 2-3 mins until the mixture becomes slightly thick. Remove the pan from heat. Add the remaining butter and vanilla, and mix until the butter is melted. Strain the custard through a fine sieve. Keep it aside to cool..
- Once the custard is cooled, carefully add a spoonful of the custard into the prepared tart crust. Top with fresh fruits of your choice. Enjoy the fruit tarts right away or refrigerate and serve..
If you find this Classic Vanilla Custard Fruit Tarts recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.