Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Classic Vanilla Custard Fruit Tarts Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Classic Vanilla Custard Fruit Tarts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Classic Vanilla Custard Fruit Tarts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Classic Vanilla Custard Fruit Tarts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that really can raise your moods when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
Eggs, you may be surprised to find out, are terrific at fighting depression. Just be sure that you do not throw out the yolk. The egg yolk is the most important part of the egg in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, the egg yolks in particular, are high in B vitamins. B vitamins can actually help you boost your mood. This is because they help in improving the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that affect your mood. Try eating a couple of eggs to feel better!
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to classic vanilla custard fruit tarts recipe. To make classic vanilla custard fruit tarts you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Classic Vanilla Custard Fruit Tarts:
- You need of Maida / all-purpose flour –.
- Prepare of Unsalted butter – cut into small pieces.
- Take of Granulated sugar.
- Take of Milk.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- Use of Vanilla extract.
- Get of Fresh fruits of your choice (I used blueberries and pomegranate).
- You need of Salt.
- Take of Water.
Instructions to make Classic Vanilla Custard Fruit Tarts:
- Mix half of the all purpose flour and half of the butter in a food processor until coarse crumbs are formed. Add water as needed and mix well until the dough leaves the sides of the bowl. Wrap the dough in a wax paper and refrigerate for 20-30 mins. Remove the dough from the refrigerator and roll the dough into a flat surface..
- Using a cookie cutter, cut the dough into desired shapes and transfer them into a baking tray. Freeze the tarts until firm for about 15 mins. Heat the oven to 425 F. Remove the tarts and prick the bottom of the tarts at one inch intervals with a fork. Cover with foil paper. Bake for 10-15 mins until the crust is set and just beginning to brown. Remove the foil and bake until crust is golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow the tarts to cool completely..
- In a pan, mix the remaining flour, sugar, and salt. Add the milk until whisk until smooth. Bring it to a gentle boil for 5-6 mins until the mixture thickens. Remove the pan from the heat. In a bowl, whisk the egg yolks. Add the milk mixture and mix well. Pour the egg-milk mixture into the pan and whisking constantly, simmer for 2-3 mins until the mixture becomes slightly thick. Remove the pan from heat. Add the remaining butter and vanilla, and mix until the butter is melted..
- Strain the custard through a fine sieve. Keep it aside to cool. Once the custard is cooled, carefully add a spoonful of the custard into the prepared tart crust. Top with fresh fruits of your choice. Enjoy the fruit tarts right away or refrigerate and serve..
If you find this Classic Vanilla Custard Fruit Tarts recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.