Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Banana Pudding Cake with Cream Cheese fluff icing recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana Pudding Cake with Cream Cheese fluff icing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Pudding Cake with Cream Cheese fluff icing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we should avoid them. At times, if the comfort food is candy or another junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that actually can improve your moods when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
Eggs, you might be astonished to learn, are fantastic at combating depression. Just make sure that you don't throw away the yolk. Every time you wish to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most crucial part of the egg. Eggs, the yolks in particular, are high in B vitamins. B vitamins can genuinely help you elevate your mood. This is because these vitamins increase the function of your brain's neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Try eating a couple of eggs to feel better!
You can see, you don't need junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to banana pudding cake with cream cheese fluff icing recipe. To cook banana pudding cake with cream cheese fluff icing you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banana Pudding Cake with Cream Cheese fluff icing:
- Take of French vanilla cake mix.
- Get of eggs.
- Provide of vegetable oil.
- Take of milk.
- Provide of serving box instant banana cream pudding.
- Prepare of Beechnut banana baby food.
- Get of crushed mini Nila Wafers.
- Get of cream cheese.
- Use of marshmallow fluff.
- Take of powdered sugar.
- Take of Extra Nila Wafers for garnish.
Steps to make Banana Pudding Cake with Cream Cheese fluff icing:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and lightly flour 2 - 9"round cake pans, or place liners in regular size cupcake tins. (Recipe yields a dozen cupcakes, and 1 - 9" round cake perfectly).
- In a large bowl, add cake mix, eggs, oil, milk, and pudding mix. Beat for 2 minutes on medium speed using an electric mixer. Stir in banana baby food, and crushed wafers until combined..
- Evenly distribute the cake batter into prepared cake pans or cupcake tins. Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. (If making cupcakes, use approximately 1/3 cup batter per cupcake).
- While cakes are cooling, mix cream cheese, marshmallow fluff and powdered sugar in a large bowl until shiny and smooth..
- Dip each cooled cupcake into the icing or pour and spread icing over the cooled cakes. Use any remaining Nila Wafers as garnish. Enjoy!.
If you find this Banana Pudding Cake with Cream Cheese fluff icing recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.