Step-by-Step Guide to Make Easy Chunky Potato Gratin Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Chunky Potato Gratin recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Chunky Potato Gratin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chunky Potato Gratin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and use what you have on hand. Fill your cupboards with wholesome foods. This makes it simple to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chunky potato gratin recipe. You can cook easy chunky potato gratin using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Chunky Potato Gratin:
- Prepare of Potatoes.
- You need of Onion.
- Prepare of Bacon.
- Take of Plain white flour.
- You need of Milk.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
- Take of Soup stock cube.
- Use of Easy melting cheese.
- Provide of Panko.
Steps to make Easy Chunky Potato Gratin:
- Cut the potatoes into small bite-sized pieces, and microwave for 4.5 minutes until a bamboo skewer goes through easily..
- Thinly slice the onion, and cut the bacon into 1 cm strips..
- Heat a frying pan, and add the butter. Sauté the onion and bacon..
- Once the onion has wilted, turn off the heat. Sprinkle in the flour little by little while stirring, and mix until it's no longer floury..
- Turn on the heat again. Add a little milk at a time, and mix it in well after each addition. Repeat this process to break up the onions that had been stuck together with the flour..
- Add the potatoes and soup stock cube. Season with salt and pepper, and simmer over low heat until it thickens..
- Spread a little olive oil in a gratin dish, and pour Step 6 into it. Top with cheese and panko, and bake in the toaster oven until golden brown..
Also known as Dauphinoise Potatoes, this French. A super decadent potato gratin easy enough for everyday and special enough for a holiday! A twist on potato gratin, this rich and cheesy side dish highlights the versatility of winter squash. This meatless main dish is hearty and cheesy yet light enough for spring. Au gratin potatoes are one of the greatest casseroles of all time.
If you find this Easy Chunky Potato Gratin recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.