How to Prepare Easy Pumpkin, leek and potato soup Super Quick Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Pumpkin, leek and potato soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Pumpkin, leek and potato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Pumpkin, leek and potato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Pick water over other products. Having a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your lone source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Successful weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water consumption.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy pumpkin, leek and potato soup recipe. To cook easy pumpkin, leek and potato soup you need 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Pumpkin, leek and potato soup:
- Take of Pumpkin.
- Use of potatoes.
- Prepare of garlic.
- Use of leek.
- Take of vegetable stock.
- Take of cooking cream.
- Provide of fresh chives.
- Prepare of salt and pepper to taste.
Steps to make Easy Pumpkin, leek and potato soup:
- peel and dice the pumpkin into about 2cm chunks. you should end up with about 1.25 to 1.5kg of diced pumpkin.
- wash and slice the leek.
- peel and dice the potatoes into similar size chunks as the pumpkin.
- peel the 3 cloves of garlic but leave them whole..
- in a large pot or saucepan add the vegetable stock. you can either use ready made stock or 1.5lt of boiling water with the appropriate quantity of stock cubes..
- add the pumpkin, potato, leek, salt, pepper and garlic into the pot with the stock and allow to simmer until all ingredients cooked through and soft. remember to keep stirring every 5 minutes or so..
- while the vegetables are cooking, finely chopped the chives and add half into the pan with the vegetables to allow to cook with them. keep the other half for garnish..
- once the vegetables are cooked use either a stick blender to blend into a liquid or use a blender then transfer back into the pot..
- turn the heat down to low and stir in the cooking cream until mixed through..
- ready to serve. you can use prewarmed bowls if you like and garnish each serving with a little of the remaining chives. always nice to serve with some toasted bread chunks..
A French classic, this creamy potato leek soup is quick, easy, and delicious! Potato leek soup, or potage parmentier, is a French classic. It's one of the first dishes I learned to make in. Potato leek soup is spring's answer to winter's potato soup. This potato leek soup is heavy on the leeks, with just enough potato to give the soup its signature creamy texture.
If you find this Easy Pumpkin, leek and potato soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.