Steps to Prepare Easy Loaded Potato Soup Favorite
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Loaded Potato Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Loaded Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Loaded Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Money.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
You may well prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. Possibly the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is particularly effective when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not that tough. A lot of it is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy loaded potato soup recipe. To cook easy loaded potato soup you need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Loaded Potato Soup:
- Provide 1 packages of Frozen Oreida Cut Russet Potatoes.
- Use 4 cup of Milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of Flour.
- You need 1/2 stick of Butter.
- Use 5 slice of Bacon.
- Provide 8 oz of Sour Cream.
- Take 1/4 cup of Green Onions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Salt & Pepper.
Instructions to make Easy Loaded Potato Soup:
- Measure, chop and set aside your ingredients.
- In a skillet cook the bacon and place on paper towel saving the bacon grease.
- In a med. sized stock pot or sauce pan, pour in bacon grease and butter heating to medium.
- Whisk in the flour to brown, cooking the flour for about 1.5 mintues.
- You should now have a nice base/roux to start slowly adding your milk into.
- Slowly add in your milk as the base thickens cooking for about 2 minutes, then add your potatoes and green onions and bring mixture to boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for about 15 minutes stirring constantly to prevent sticking.
- Once the potatoes have become tender, add the sour cream, shredded cheese, salt & pepper and continue to let the pot simmer until the desired thickness of your soup is reached. You can add more milk to lighten the consistency.
- Add a few pieces of crumbled bacon to the soup just before serving.
- Once the bowls are filled, garnish with additional bacon crumbles, green onions and shredded cheese. ENJOY!.
If you find this Easy Loaded Potato Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.