Recipe of Easy Potato Cheese Soup Favorite
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Potato Cheese Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Potato Cheese Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Potato Cheese Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and use what you have in the cupboards. Make sure that what you have at home is healthy. This way—even if you choose something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy potato cheese soup recipe. To cook easy potato cheese soup you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Potato Cheese Soup:
- Provide 2 lb of Red potatoes.
- Provide 4 cup of Chicken broth.
- Use 1 of Onion or 1/3 bag of frozen chopped onions.
- Provide 1 can of Cream of celery soup.
- Get 1 can of Cheddar cheese coup.
- Get 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Cayenne pepper (or less to taste).
- Provide 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Take 2 cup of Heavy cream.
- Provide 1 cup of Grated cheddar cheese.
- Use 1/3 cup of Hormel cooked bacon pieces and extra for topping.
- Use 1/4 cup of Sour cream (optional) plus extra for topping.
Instructions to make Easy Potato Cheese Soup:
- Clean and chop red potatoes. I peel about half and leave about half with the peel on..
- Put chicken broth in pot and turn heat to high. Add potatoes to pot once chopped along with onions. Boil for about 10 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through and can be smashed with a fork..
- You can choose to remove about 1 cup of broth now if you want a very thick soup. Then either blend in a blender, use an immersion blender, or mash with a potato masher..
- Add cream of celery, cheddar cheese soup and seasonings. Mix and heat through (about 2-3 minutes)..
- Add cream. Mix well..
- Add cheddar cheese, bacon, and sour cream. Mix and heat through..
If you find this Easy Potato Cheese Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.