Step-by-Step Guide to Make Easy Crockpot Potato Soup Perfect
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Crockpot Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Crockpot Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Select water over other drinks. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Getting most of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. When you decide on water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Successful weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water ingestion.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy crockpot potato soup recipe. To make easy crockpot potato soup you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Crockpot Potato Soup:
- Provide 1 of 30 oz. bag of frozen diced hash browns.
- Get 1 of 32 oz. box of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 of 10 oz. can of cream of chicken soup.
- Use 1 of 8 oz. package of cream cheese (not fat-free).
- You need 3 oz of real bacon bits.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Use 1 of Salt & pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Easy Crockpot Potato Soup:
- Put the hash browns in the crock pot. Add the chicken broth, cream of chicken soup and half of the bacon bits. Add a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours..
- One hour before serving, cut the cream cheese into small cubes and stir into soup. Once it is melted, it's ready to serve. Top with cheddar cheese and additional bacon bits. Even better if served in a bread boule!.
If you find this Easy Crockpot Potato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.