Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Barule recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Barule recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Barule recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
A lot of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are terrible and should be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, may improve your mood. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you wish to fight depression. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3 fats. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain's grey matter. It's true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can greatly boost your mood.
See, you don't need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to barule recipe. You can cook barule using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Barule:
- Prepare of baby potatoes.
- You need of gram flour.
- Prepare of orange food colour.
- Use of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of chat masala.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of oil for frying.
Steps to make Barule:
- First boil the baby potatoes..
- Add boiled potatoes,gram flour,red chilli powder,salt and some water in a mixing bowl..
- Add food colour and mix well..
- Heat oil in a wok,add this potatoes deep fry till golden brown in colour..
- Serving in a bowl,spread green chutney and sprinkle chat masala..
If you find this Barule recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.