Steps to Make Oreo chocolate tart with fruit puree Super Quick Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Oreo chocolate tart with fruit puree recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oreo chocolate tart with fruit puree recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oreo chocolate tart with fruit puree recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Mostly, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that, when you consume them, may improve your mood. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
It’s not hard to drive away your bad mood when you are eating grains. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all excellent for helping you feel happier. They help you feel full as well which can truly help to better your mood. Feeling famished can be a real downer! The reason these grains are so wonderful for your mood is that they are not hard for your stomach to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps kick start a rise in your sugar levels which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oreo chocolate tart with fruit puree recipe. To make oreo chocolate tart with fruit puree you only need 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oreo chocolate tart with fruit puree:
- Get of For no bake oreo tart.
- Use of oreo chocolate flavour biscuits.
- Provide of Cream cheese…2 tbs full or 2 cubes.
- Take of full condensed milk.
- Get of salt..
- Provide of Egg pudding filling.
- Prepare of egg yolks.
- Provide of liquid milk.
- Take of corn starch.
- Use of sugar.
- You need of vanilla essence.
- Provide of Fruit puree.
- Get of small kiwi 🥝 pureed.
- Take of strawberries pureed.
- Take of Or some blue berries as per desire..
- Prepare of Double chocolate syrup.
- Prepare of Ready made…as per desire.
- Get of Or 100 GM melted milk chocolate.
Steps to make Oreo chocolate tart with fruit puree:
- First of all take Oreo cookies and crushed in chopper… until become powder……
- Then add condensed milk and cream cheese…pulse in chopper again until well combined….and form a like dough.
- Now take a tart pan…of 6 inches….or 8 inches….now set the Oreo tart mixture with your hands in a pan…spread equally in all pan…. keep in the refrigerator for an hour to set completely…..
- Now ready the pudding….in a bowl mix all ingredients for pudding….egg yolks. essence…milk….sugar and cornstarch and beat with hand beater……
- Mix all the Ingredients well then cook on slow flame until thickened….not too much over cook just for 3 to 4 minutes only…..as shown in pic.
- Now take out the tart from refrigerator and take cookie cutter of any shape.first pour melted chocolate or double chocolate syrup then…place cookie cutter in the middle of tart….then pour in pudding at the side of cutter and leave empty from middle and keep in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours.
- Now take fruit of your choice…make puree and pour into middle….I made portion with the help of tart mixture…and pour fruit puree… added blue berries as it is.. add fruit chunks too to enjoy more and drizzled some more double chocolate syrup…yuum chocolate oreo tart is ready….
If you find this Oreo chocolate tart with fruit puree recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.