How to Prepare Easy Potato Soup Super Quick Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Potato Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Money.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
You may possibly prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and perhaps this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is particularly effective when it’s full before a cycle is started. Save even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not really that difficult. It’s about being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy potato soup recipe. To cook easy potato soup you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Potato Soup:
- Use of potatoes cubed.
- You need of Cream of chicken soup.
- You need of Cheddar cheese soup.
- Provide of Flour.
- You need of Milk.
- Take of Melted butter.
- Provide of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Bacon bits.
Steps to make Easy Potato Soup:
- Rinse and cube potatoes. Boil until tender..
- In medium bowl combine milk, butter and flour. Whisk together and add to potatoes. Stir frequently as mixture will stick to bottom of kettle..
- Add can of cream of chicken soup. Stir canned soup until blended with soup mixture..
- Add can of cheddar cheese soup. Stir canned soup until blended with soup mixture..
- Add bacon bits (I usually use hormel bacon bits not the crunchy ones but either will do and give the flavor). Salt and pepper to taste..
- Add 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese. Stir until cheese is melted in. Mixture should be thickening a little and if not watching will stick to bottom of kettle..
- Cook at least 10 minutes after all ingredients are in to let flavors flow!! Serve..
To make the absolute easiest potato soup, this recipe relies on pantry staples to create a bowl of creamy, comforting soup that's as easy to make as it is to love. This creamy homemade potato soup is made with just a handful of ingredients, and still has the However, with just a few additions you can transform this unbelievably easy potato soup into an. Potato soup is one of the great cold-weather comforts. Rich and velvety when pureed, potatoes create a healthful base for soup and need little in the way of full-fat dairy to achieve an ideal creamy. Who doesn't love a bowl of Cream of Potato Soup?
If you find this Easy Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.