How to Prepare Sangria Strawberry Jam Favorite
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sangria Strawberry Jam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sangria Strawberry Jam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that are more than ten years old. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less frequently, will also save electricity.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, of course. It’s about being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sangria strawberry jam recipe. You can have sangria strawberry jam using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sangria Strawberry Jam:
- Provide of Strawberries.
- You need of Red Wine.
- You need of Orange Juice.
- Get of Lemon Juice.
- Take of Sugar.
Steps to make Sangria Strawberry Jam:
- Chop the strawberries and combine with the red wine, orange juice, lemon juice and sugar in a bowl or jug. Leave overnight in the fridge..
- The day after, empty contents of the bowl/jug into a blender and pulse 2-3 times or until a chunky-ish consistency. Transfer into a pot or pan and leave on a medium-high heat, stirring frequently. (You can add a splash more red wine if you want it a bit more boozy!) This will take about 10 minutes or more but please do the wrinkle test to check!.
- Wrinkle Test: Every 2-5 mins, plop a drop of the hot jam on a saucer and put it in the freezer. After a minute or so, take it out and push the drop of jam lightly. If it wrinkles it's ready and you should take the pot of jam off the heat immediately..
- Once ready, empty the hot jam into a clean ~250ml jar and leave to cool down to room temperature. Then pop in the fridge..
- This jam will keep in the fridge for about a month. Enjoy..
Tip the strawberry mixture into a preserving pan with the lemon juice. I guess sangria appeals to me on all levels. It lends itself to endless variations, which appeals to the food blogger in me. So id love to be able to go." Strawberry Peach Sangria. Discard the green tops of the strawberries and slice the peaches.
If you find this Sangria Strawberry Jam recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.