Steps to Make RAJASTHANI PANCHKUTA(ker sangri) ki sabzi Super Quick Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best RAJASTHANI PANCHKUTA(ker sangri) ki sabzi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to RAJASTHANI PANCHKUTA(ker sangri) ki sabzi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Pick water over other drinks. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is often the key to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rajasthani panchkuta(ker sangri) ki sabzi recipe. To cook rajasthani panchkuta(ker sangri) ki sabzi you only need 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook RAJASTHANI PANCHKUTA(ker sangri) ki sabzi:
- Prepare of rajasthani kar mix of all dried(kar,sangria, amchur,gunda.
- Use of Oil.
- Get of Hing / asafoetida.
- Use of jeera / cumin.
- Take of _3 bay leaves of Teej pata.
- Provide of Saunf / fennel seeds.
- Provide of Dry Red Chillies.
- Get of Coriander Powder.
- Use of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare of Turmeric Powder.
- Take of Garam masala Powder.
- Use of Amchoor Powder.
- Use of black Raisins.
- Provide of Water.
- Get of Cashew nuts.
- Provide of Salt.
Steps to make RAJASTHANI PANCHKUTA(ker sangri) ki sabzi:
- Wash Ker and Sangri for few times to remove all the dirt..
- Soak in enough water for 8-10 hours..
- Wash again a few times.
- Add Ker and Sangri in a pressure pan and add water and salt.Pressure cook for 1 whistle on high heat and then remove the cooker from the heat.Let the pressure release and then open the cooker.Drain the ker sangri.Wash them once more.Keep aside..
- Heat oil in a Kadai. When the oil is hot, add bay leaves, jeera,hing and saunf..
- Add dry red chilies and fry for a few seconds.Add cooked ker and sangri..
- Add coriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, amchoor powder and mix well..
- Add black kishmish and salt and mix well..
- Cover and cook for 6-8 minutes.Serve hot or cold with chapati/bajre ki roti or rice… !.
Rajasthani Ker Sangri Ki Sabzi. र जस थ न प चक ट क सब ज श तल अष टम र स प Panchkuta Ki Sabji Sheetala Ashtami Special. Ker Sangri is nevertheless extremely tasty, leaving a lingering taste on your tongue. Panchkuta ki Sabzi is also popularly known as ker sangri. Panchkut sabji Recipe, Lalit Mehra's Kitchen. Rajasthan Desert Five Spice – Panchkuta Subzi – By Vahchef @ vahrehvah.com.
If you find this RAJASTHANI PANCHKUTA(ker sangri) ki sabzi recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.