Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vietnamese Yogurt recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vietnamese Yogurt recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to avoid them. At times, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it's good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that really can raise your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be really wonderful at dealing with depression. Just see to it that you don't throw away the egg yolk. The yolk is the most essential part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping you cheer up. Eggs, the yolk particularly, are high in B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be terrific for lifting up your mood. This is because the B vitamins help your neural transmitters--the parts of your brain that control your mood--work better. Consume an egg and be happy!
Now you can see that junk food isn't necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to vietnamese yogurt recipe. To cook vietnamese yogurt you only need 6 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vietnamese Yogurt:
- Provide of Nestle Sweetened Condensed Milk (14oz).
- Take of Boiled water.
- Use of Whole Milk.
- Get of No Flavored Greek Yogurt.
- Use of Baby food jars or yogurt jars.
- Use of Big pots.
Instructions to make Vietnamese Yogurt:
- Empty the whole jar of condensed milk into a big bowl • Use the empty condensed milk jar as your measurement tool for the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour two full jars of boiled water into the condensed milk in the bowl..
- Stir consistently to ensure everything is dissolved completely..
- Then, pour two full jars of whole milk into the mixture..
- Continue to stir consistently until everything is dissolved completely. Take your time in this step because you want to make sure the temperature of the mixture to cool down a bit to become luke warm before the next step..
- After that, put in one full jar (same jar using as measurement above) of Greek yogurt into the mixture and keep stirring until no more yogurt chunk floating in the bowl. You can check it by looking at the mixture and see that it become silky instead of watery..
- Once everything is done, pour the mixture into each baby food jar or yogurt jar by using a ladle to avoid spilling. Keep doing it until all mixture is used up..
- Place the baby food jars or yogurt jars on the bottom of the big pot. You can use two or more pots if one is not enough..
- Place an empty pot filled with water on the stove and start heating it with high heat. Pay careful attention to this pot because you don't want it to be extremely boiled. • When you start seeing the water become bubbly on the bottom of the pot, use a big ladle and start pouring this water into the pots that have your yogurt jars..
- You can pour it up to 2/3 of the jar so that the water won't get into our yogurt. • Please be very careful with this step so that no water get poured into our yogurt jar as it will ruined the cultures.
- Finally, place a towel on top of your pot and place it in your oven. Do not turn the oven on. We just need to place it there to ensure the water stay warm for a long time. You can also turn the oven light on as the heat from the light is also helping with the temperature..
- If your pot is too big and won't fit in the oven, no worries. You can just place it in one corner of your counter where it won't be disturbed..
- Leave the yogurt like that for at least 12 hours. Then, take them out of the pot and place them on a towel to make sure all the outside water got dried off. Then, continue to leave it outside for another 12 hours. Then, put the cap on and place them in the refrigerator..
- You can start enjoying the yogurt after couple hours..
If you find this Vietnamese Yogurt recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.