Recipe of 100% Oat Bread with Sourdough Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for 100% Oat Bread with Sourdough recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best 100% Oat Bread with Sourdough recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 100% Oat Bread with Sourdough recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
A lot of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that happen to be more than ten years old. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to run as often.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite straightforward to live green, after all. It’s about being practical, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 100% oat bread with sourdough recipe. You can cook 100% oat bread with sourdough using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make 100% Oat Bread with Sourdough:
- You need of [Oat Sourdough]:.
- You need of rolled oats (or softer kind).
- You need of sourdough starter (I used rye).
- Prepare of warm water (around 50°C/120°F).
- Use of salt.
- Take of [Soaked Oats]:.
- Use of oat flakes (harder than rolled oats).
- Use of cold water.
- Take of salt.
- Use of [Main Dough].
- You need of batch oat sourdough from above.
- Take of batch of soaked oats from above.
- Take of oat flakes.
- Get of [A] warm water (40°C/105°F).
- You need of [B] warm water (40°C/105°F).
- Provide of active dry yeast.
- You need of flaxseed or raisins (Optional).
- You need of [Equipment]:.
- You need of smaller loaf pans (like for poundcake) OR 1 large loaf pan.
Steps to make 100% Oat Bread with Sourdough:
- Mix [Oat Sourdough] ingredients well in a bowl. Cover with wrap and let ripen for 12-16 hours at room temperature..
- Mix the [Soaked Oats] ingredients in a separate bowl. Cover, put in the refrigerator and let soak for at least 4 hours up to 12 hours..
- On baking day, in a large bowl, mix the finished oat sourdough, soaked oats, 300 g oat flakes and [A] 200 g warm water, and 2 g yeast. (It's too wet to knead, so I mixed with a rubber spatula). Mix for 5 minutes using a spatula or your bread mixer..
- Add [B] 100 g warm water and continue mixing for about another 5 minutes. Lastly, fold in the optional flaxseed or raisins..
- Grease your loaf pans and dust the sides with some rolled oats. If using two smaller loaf pans, divide the dough into the two pans. If using one large pan, put it all in that. Sprinkle a few oats over top if you like. Cover and let rise for about 1 hour..
- Preheat oven to 250°C/480°F and prepare a steam pan at the bottom of the oven. Pour some boiling water into this pan when you put the bread in the oven..
- Bake for 10 minutes at 250°C/480°F then remove the steam pan. Lower the temperature to 200°C/400°F and bake for another 25-35 minutes for smaller loaves OR 65-70 minutes for a big loaf (or until a wooden skewer or toothpick comes out clean)..
- Remove from the baking pans immediately and let cool on a rack. Great served with butter and jam!.
If you want to learn how to bake this bread then join us in. See more ideas about sourdough, sourdough bread, bread. Two Castle Rye A bread with legend – Bake-Street.com. This is a recipe for a wholemeal spelt sourdough bread using only wholemeal spelt flour. In the morning it's There are many ways to make Sourdough bread.
If you find this 100% Oat Bread with Sourdough recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.