Simple Way to Make 350g Sourdough Loaf Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best 350g Sourdough Loaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 350g Sourdough Loaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not other drinks. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. It will be, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 350g sourdough loaf recipe. To make 350g sourdough loaf you only need 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make 350g Sourdough Loaf:
- Take of Starter.
- Get of Bread Flour.
- Prepare of Warm Water.
- Get of Salt.
- Get of Extra Bread Flour.
- Get of Ice Cubes.
Steps to make 350g Sourdough Loaf:
- If you don’t have a Sourdough starter then you’ll need to make one which will takes at least 7 days to prepare..
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix together with a wooden spoon. At this point the dough should be wet and sticky..
- With your hands pull the dough up and fold it on it’s self. Keeping doing this for about 3 minutes..
- Place a damp cloth over the bowl and leave for 1 hour..
- Once an hour has gone by, repeat the folding while adding a little flour (30g/ 40g). Then do this 2 more times..
- After the last fold, line a bowl with a cloth and heavily flour it. Place the dough in the bowl and allow the the dough to rise for up to an hour..
- Preheat the oven to 230C. Once you’ve allowed the dough to rise, flip the dough over onto a baking tray..
- Prepare another baking tray with the ice and make sure there are two trays in the oven. Place the bread on the top shelf and the ice on the bottom one. Bake the bread for 35-40 minutes..
- Take the bread out the oven and allow to cool completely..
- Top Tip💡: Slice the bread between a 1cm and 1.5cm thickness. Toast lightly and serve with creamy, parsley mushrooms..
You'll get more practice and more to eat and you can always freeze one if you need to. To make two loaves double the recipe, follow the same method. Cut the sourdough loaf in half and scoop out the bread. After cooling for a couple of minutes I sliced it into chunks for appetizers. Learn to make Sourdough & discover why sourdough is the healthiest bread.
If you find this 350g Sourdough Loaf recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.