Steps to Prepare Chocolate Chunk Sourdough Bread Super Quick Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Chunk Sourdough Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Chunk Sourdough Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
A lot of electricity is consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to run as often.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not that difficult. It’s about being sensible, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate chunk sourdough bread recipe. You can cook chocolate chunk sourdough bread using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate Chunk Sourdough Bread:
- Provide of **Sourdough Pre-dough**.
- Provide 45 g of bread flour or all purpose flour.
- Use 30 g of sourdough starter (wet kind).
- Prepare 15 g of water (1 Tbsp), might need 1 more Tbsp.
- Prepare of **Main Dough**.
- Get 425 g of bread flour.
- Take 265 g of water (265 ml).
- Take 10 g of salt.
- Provide 1/2 g of active dry yeast (1 heaping 1/8 tsp).
- You need 30 g of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Provide 75 g of dark molasses (or honey).
- Get of **Mix-ins**.
- Get 100 g of semi-sweet chocolate, cut into chunks.
Instructions to make Chocolate Chunk Sourdough Bread:
- Mix the sourdough pre-dough together in a small bowl. Cover and let rest for 12 hours at room temperature..
- After 12 hours, mix the pre-dough with the main dough ingredients in a large bowl until the dough comes together..
- Remove to a floured working surface and knead for 15 minutes until smooth and elastic..
- Fold in the chocolate in batches..
- When all chocolate is folded in, knead for 1 more minute..
- Return dough to bowl, cover and let rise 2 hours at room temperature..
- After 2 hours, divide the dough into two equal portions. Shape into a round boules or longer oval loaf, or one each..
- Dust with a little flour and cover with a clean cloth. Let rise another 3 hours..
- Preheat oven to 230C/445F. While preheating, place a shallow tray at the bottom of the oven for creating steam. We'll be pouring in boiling water in right before baking to get the steam..
- When ready to bake, prepare some boiling water to pour in the tray at the bottom of the oven..
- Cut a slit down the center of each bread dough right before putting in oven to bake..
- Pour in some boiling water into the tray, then immediately put in the bread. Bake at 230°C/445°F for 10 minutes then remove the steam tray. Lower heat to 190°C/375°F and bak for another 25 minutes. (Total 35 minutes). Remove and let cool on a rack..
These chocolate chunk sourdough cookies are a great way to use up some of your sourdough starter discard. Keep in mind we rest the cookie If yes, then you know how much we love baking sourdough here at BAKED! One of the side effects of baking sourdough bread is feeling a wince of. The color reminds of a bread I used to make at work: sourdough with part whole wheat, Guinness, molasses, raisins, and caramelized onions 😛. My recommendation would be to get used to making regular sourdough before you try this one.
If you find this Chocolate Chunk Sourdough Bread recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.