Simple Way to Prepare Ker sangri Any-night-of-the-week
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Ker sangri recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ker sangri recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ker sangri recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Dollars.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Probably the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and perhaps this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances can boil water as well as steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many people wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the highest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty straightforward to live green, of course. Typically, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ker sangri recipe. To cook ker sangri you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ker sangri:
- Provide of dry sangri.
- Prepare of pickle of ker or boiled ker.
- Take of green chilli.
- Get of red chilli.
- You need of oil.
- Get of cumin seeds.
- Get of asafoetida.
- Get of Red chilli powder.
- Get of coriander powder.
- Use of turmeric powder.
- Use of Dry mango powder.
- Take of garam masala.
- Use of Raisins.
Instructions to make Ker sangri:
- Wash sangri and remove all the dirt. Add sangri a cooker and add 2 cup water in presser cooker. Cook for 1 whistle on high flame..
- Let the pressure release and then open the cooker. Drain the sangri and keep aside..
- Heat oil in a pan. When the oil hot add cumin seeds, Asafoetida, dry red chilli and fry for a few seconds. Now add boiled sangri, kar pickle or boiled kar, green chilli, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala,and dry mango powder and Raisins stir and mix all Spices..
- Mix well and cook for 4 to 5 mins. Now add 1/4 cup of water and boil 4 to 5 mins. Then sangri is ready. Transfer in a another bowl and serve with chappati..
Home » FoodFood » Sanjeev Kapoor Kitchen » Ker Sangri. How to make Ker Sangri -. A dish made with dried beans and dried berries – a traditional Rajasthani dish. Ker Sangri is a combo of desert bean (sangri) and desert berry (ker). These ingredients are only available in Rajasthani cities such as Jaisalmer, Jodhpur and Udaipur, which are located deep in the.
If you find this Ker sangri recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.