Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Super Easy Provençal Inspired Roast Chicken Super Quick Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Super Easy Provençal Inspired Roast Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Super Easy Provençal Inspired Roast Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that basically can improve your moods when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Your mood can actually be helped by green tea. You were just expecting to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is rich in an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies prove that this specific amino acid can actually induce brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while at the same time relaxing the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not difficult to get healthy when you consume green tea. And now you are aware that green tea can help you be happier as well!
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to super easy provençal inspired roast chicken recipe. You can have super easy provençal inspired roast chicken using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Super Easy Provençal Inspired Roast Chicken:
- Provide of bone-in, skin-on chicken pieces, patted dry.
- Take of ripe med tomatoes, cut into sixths. If using some or all grape tomatoes like I did, 8 to 10 of them equal one regular tomato – no need to cut them.
- Use of medium onion, peeled and cut into sixths.
- Use of garlic, peeled and lightly crushed.
- Prepare of well drained olives (salty black ones or Kalamata types are typical, but I use whatever's on hand).
- Get of lemon, half cut into 1/4-inch thick slices, the other half juiced.
- Provide of kosher salt (depending on how salty your olives and how salty you like your food).
- Get of black pepper.
- Get of chopped fresh parsley and/or basil.
- Provide of optional: up to 2 tsp dried herbes de provence (or any combination of the herbs that go into it, if you don't have the specific blend: basil, rosemary, sage, thyme, fennel, lavender, savory).
- Take of olive oil.
Instructions to make Super Easy Provençal Inspired Roast Chicken:
- Preheat the oven to 425F..
- Place all ingredients in a large roasting pan or baking dish, except for the lemon slices, finishing by sprinkling the salt, pepper and herbs as evenly as reasonably possible over the entire area. (This reduces the amount of tossing/jostling of ingredients needed to evenly distribute the seasoning.).
- Get in there with your hands and gently toss all the ingredients together to evenly distribute the seasoning..
- Pull the chicken pieces and distribute them evenly atop the vegetables, skin side up. Distribute the lemon slices atop a few of the chicken pieces..
- Roast the chicken in the middle rack of the oven for 30 minutes, then move to the next rack up to encourage browning on the skin for another 45 minutes..
- That's it! I like to serve it with slices of crusty bread on the side for a super easy and complete meal, and the soft, sweet roasted garlic is specially delicious when paired with a little butter on that bread. And in warm weather like we've been having, we find a chilled Sauv Blanc or Pinot Gris/Grigio is a perfect way to wash it down..
If you find this Super Easy Provençal Inspired Roast Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.