Simple Way to Make Rajasthani kar sangri Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Rajasthani kar sangri recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rajasthani kar sangri recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Cash.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Begin with replacing the bulbs. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen area. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent style, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Utilizing these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Together with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. The kitchen lights especially will often be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house at the same time. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and see just how much electricity you can save.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that hard. Mostly, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rajasthani kar sangri recipe. To cook rajasthani kar sangri you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Rajasthani kar sangri:
- Get 100 gm of Sangri.
- Use 2 tbsp of Kar (optional).
- Take 2 tsp of Mustard oil.
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Provide 2 of Dried red chilli.
- Get 1 pinch of Asafoetida.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 3 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Mustard seeds powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of amchur / dry mango powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of Curd.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
Steps to make Rajasthani kar sangri:
- Soak kar and sangri in enough water for an hour..
- Add kar and sangri in a pressure cooker. Add 2cups of water and cook until 2-3 whistles..
- Strain kar and sangri in a strainer and wash it using water. Use your hands to wash them, to remove the sour taste of sangri and kar..
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, dried red chilli and asafoetida..
- After jeera splutters, add cooked kar and sangri..
- Now add other dry ingredients mentioned and mix well..
- After the spices are roasted, add curd, 1tsp sugar and cook for 2-3minutes..
- Turn off the flame, serve hot with roti's..
Add the mixed ker and sangri to oil and stir well. Ker Sangri – Dried Beans Side Dish – Rajastani Kandi Subzi Recipe. This is one of the most authentic dishes of Rajasthan. I made a point to taste this dish when in Rajasthan. This is a rajasthani recipe and especially made in summer season with dried kher and sangri.
If you find this Rajasthani kar sangri recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.