How to Make Easy Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Pie Favorite
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
Many folks do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. The foods that you get from these fast food places are generally foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. In this post we shall be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you remain in good health.
Although most of you have been told time and time again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a pretty good reason why. Potassium is amongst the things that you will discover in various vegetables, not to mention they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will also need. You will recognize that one of the veggies we are talking about is broccoli, which is loaded with potassium. Spinach is also something that you may wish to start consuming more of as it contains a lot more vitamins and minerals compared to other vegetables.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you need to take these suggestions to heart. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy peanut butter-chocolate chip pie recipe. To cook easy peanut butter-chocolate chip pie you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Pie:
- Take of pkg.(16.5oz.) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough ( divided).
- You need of (3.4oz) jello vanilla flavor instant pudding.
- Take of cold milk.
- You need of planters creamy peanut butter , divided ( I used jiff).
- Prepare of thawed cool whip topping.
- Get of bakers semi-sweet chocolate.
- Use of cocktail peanuts ( chopped).
Instructions to make Easy Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Pie:
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Use lightly floured hands to press cookie 3/4 of the dough into bottom Of tart pan with removable bottom ( I used a 9" pie plate).
- Bake 12 to 15 min. Or until golden brown. Cool completely. Meanwhile roll remaining cookie dough into 6 (1 and 1/2" balls) place 2" apart. Bake 10 to 12 min.or until golden brown..
- Beat pudding mix and milk with whisk 2 min. ( pudding will be thick) Add 1/4 cup peanut butter.mix well..
- Stir in 1/2 cup cool whip. Spread onto bottom of crust .Top with remaining 1 cup cool whip spreading to within 1" of edge.Refrigerate 2 hours. Or until firm..
- Remove rim of pan carefully. Cut each cookie in half. Insert sides down into top. ( I cut mine while a little warm) of pie. Microwave remaining peanut butter on High 45 sec.or until melted. Stir. Melt chocolate as directed on pkg. Drizzle p.butter then chocolate over pie, sprinkle with nuts. ( If you use a pie plate you could let in in, i took mine out) …
If you find this Easy Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Pie recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.