Recipe of Easy Egg-Free Melon Bread Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Egg-Free Melon Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Egg-Free Melon Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food location. These kinds of foods are filled with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. You will be delighted to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you ought to be ingesting every day.
Citrus fruit will be one of the best things that you might have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or perhaps ice cream. Citrus fruits in addition supply you with vitamin C, as well as other vitamins and minerals that can help keep you healthy. Something you may want to try for one of your desserts is actually to mix coconut with orange sections and top the combination off with a teaspoon of honey.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these recommendations to heart. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy egg-free melon bread recipe. To cook easy egg-free melon bread you need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Egg-Free Melon Bread:
- Get of Bread dough:.
- Take 200 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Provide 3 grams of Salt.
- You need 25 grams of Sugar.
- Provide 25 grams of Margarine.
- You need 130 ml of Milk.
- Provide 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- Prepare of Toppings:.
- Get 1 of Granulated sugar.
- Get of Cookie dough:.
- Get 170 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 50 grams of Sugar.
- Take 50 grams of Margarine.
- Use 60 ml of Milk.
Steps to make Easy Egg-Free Melon Bread:
- Put all the bread dough ingredients in a bread maker, and start the "bread dough course"..
- Add all the cookie dough ingredients to a bowl, and mix well..
- When the cookie dough comes together, divide into 8 even pieces, and roll into balls. Cover with plastic wrap, and let them sit in the fridge..
- When the 1st proofing is done, move the bread dough to a board dusted with flour (amount excluded from ingredient list). Divide into 8 portions. Cover with plastic wrap, and let them sit for 10 minutes..
- Press the air out and reshape. Place the cookie dough between plastic wrap, roll out with a rolling pin. Make sure the middle part is thicker and the edges are thinner..
- Remove the top plastic wrap from the cookie dough. Place the bread dough on the cookie dough, and using the sheet of plastic wrap, shape into a ball but don't seal it up completely..
- Lightly draw criss-cross lattice patterns on the cookie dough with a knife (to make it resemble the surface of a melon), and coat the surfaces with granulated sugar which was prepared on a plate. Repeat this 8 times..
- Arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Cover with plastic wrap and let them proof for the 2nd time. I put them in the oven for 20 minutes at 40℃ for this at home, but you can use your preferred method..
- After the 2nd proofing, bake in the oven for 12 minutes at 180℃. I prefer leaving the color on the lighter side, but if you want the surfaces toasted golden-brown, bake them for 15 minutes….
- …and you're done!.
If you find this Easy Egg-Free Melon Bread recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.