Steps to Prepare Mike's Chilly Greek Pita Salad Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mike's Chilly Greek Pita Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Chilly Greek Pita Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Chilly Greek Pita Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Cash.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
You may possibly prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and maybe this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is definitely not true. Especially if you ensure that the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s related to being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's chilly greek pita salad recipe. You can cook mike's chilly greek pita salad using 29 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Chilly Greek Pita Salad:
- Prepare of ● For The Noodles.
- Use of Multi Colored Spiraled Noodles.
- Provide of Olive Oil [for boil].
- Get of Kosher Salt [for boil].
- Use of ● For The Greek Salad [every ingredient fully chilled].
- Take of LG Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- You need of Shaved Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare of Chopped Artichokes [in oil].
- Get of Cherry Tomatoes [halved].
- Prepare of Sun Dried Tomatoes [in oil].
- Use of Fresh Flat Leave Parsley.
- Take of Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need of Chopped Celery [with leaves].
- Get of Firm Chopped Cucumbers [peeled].
- Take of Chopped Red & Orange Bell Peppers [deseeded].
- Use of Chopped Vidalia Onions.
- Provide of Chopped Red Onions.
- You need of Chopped Green Onions.
- Take of LG Black Olives [halved].
- Provide of LG Green Olives [halved].
- Get of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need of Italian Seasoning.
- You need of ● For The Additions.
- Provide of Thick Garlic Pita Bread.
- You need of Package Good Seasonings Italian Dressing [well shaken].
- Prepare of Oil [for dressing].
- You need of Vinager [for dressing].
- Use of Thin Shredded Romaine Lettuce.
- Provide of Tatziki Sauce [see my recipie on this site].
Instructions to make Mike's Chilly Greek Pita Salad:
- Chop all of your vegetables. Add everything in your Greek Salad section.
- Mix your dressing as per manufactures directions. Shake super well..
- Slightly warm your Pitas to make them flexible..
- Boil your noodles as per manufactures directions. Spray with Pam Olive Oil. Allow to cool. Then mix with the Greek Salad ingredients..
- Pile this chilly gal high, add Tatziki, fold up and devour!.
- Or, just eat it plain. Enjoy!.
Combine all salad ingredients in a bowl and toss thoroughly. Greek Pita bread is an ingredient always present in my fridge or my freezer. This recipe is very simple to prepare and easy to store and reheat. I love to pair Pita with my preferred appetizers and salads, or filling it with roasted meats, or simply seasoning with olive oil. Greek Salad with Sausage Recipe: A tasty summer meal idea that's simple and simply delicious!
If you find this Mike's Chilly Greek Pita Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.