Recipe of Mike's Chicken Shish Kabobs Any-night-of-the-week
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Chicken Shish Kabobs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Chicken Shish Kabobs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
A massive amount of electricity is consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones which might be more than ten years old. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. You can minimize how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that difficult. A lot of it truly is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's chicken shish kabobs recipe. To make mike's chicken shish kabobs you only need 28 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Chicken Shish Kabobs:
- Get of ● For The Proteins.
- Get 2 Pounds of Chicken Breasts.
- Use of ● For The Brine [brine for 4 hours].
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- You need 1/4 of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Take 1 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- Get of ● For The Vegetables [as needed].
- Get of Red Bell Peppers.
- Take of Yellow Bell Peppers.
- Use of Orange Bell Peppers.
- Get of Green Bell Pepper.
- Prepare of Jalapeno Peppers.
- Use of Sweet Onions.
- Take of ● For The Breads.
- Take of Nann Bread [grilled – bruised with garlic olive oil].
- Prepare of good dash Ground Cumin.
- Provide of ● For The Seasonings.
- Prepare as needed of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Take of good dash Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Use of goodd dash Granulated Onion Powder.
- Prepare of good dash Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Use of good dash Italian Seasoning.
- You need of good dash Ground Cumin.
- You need to taste of Sea Salt.
- Take of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- Provide of Tzatziki Sauce [see my recipe under my profile for the sauce].
- Take Leaves of Fresh Cilantro.
Steps to make Mike's Chicken Shish Kabobs:
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need.
- Stack your chicken with onions in between. Coat all scewers with garlic olive oil and seasonings..
- Grill your vegetables on indirect heat and your chicken on high unti fullyl charred in your grill..
- Lightly grill your Naan Bread. Lightly coat with garlic olive oil and season with ground cumin..
- Bell Peppers pictured..
- Place vegetables and chicken in crispy Naan Bread with Tzatziki Sauce.Enjoy!.
Share: Rate this Recipe This is a great marinade for grilled chicken breasts/thighs or pork steaks/chops as well. *Add fresh orange wedges and green seedless grapes for a real treat! Shish Kabob – Tender pieces of steak marinated in an aromatic spice blend, skewered with onions, peppers and then grilled to perfection. Paired with a delicious side of whole wheat couscous and you'll have one fantastic summer outdoor meal! I don't know if you've noticed, but there's something. Wrap the chicken chunks with bacon, and thread onto skewers so that the bacon is secured.
If you find this Mike's Chicken Shish Kabobs recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.