Recipe of Quick, Simple, Delicious Breadcrumb Cookies Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Quick, Simple, Delicious Breadcrumb Cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick, Simple, Delicious Breadcrumb Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick, Simple, Delicious Breadcrumb Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we must avoid them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to eat. There are several foods that really can improve your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be truly wonderful at fighting back depression. Just see to it that you don’t get rid of the yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that matters most in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, the yolk in particular, are high in B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be terrific for raising your mood. This is because they help in improving the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that control your mood. Consume an egg and jolly up!
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick, simple, delicious breadcrumb cookies recipe. To make quick, simple, delicious breadcrumb cookies you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick, Simple, Delicious Breadcrumb Cookies:
- Take of Panko.
- Get of Water.
- Provide of Margarine.
- Use of vegetable oil.
- Use of Sugar.
- Take of Katakuriko.
- Prepare of Vanilla extract (optional).
- Take of the same size as the cookie sheet Parchment paper.
Steps to make Quick, Simple, Delicious Breadcrumb Cookies:
- Mix the panko with the water. Cover a cookie sheet with cooking paper. Preheat the oven to 355°F/180°C..
- Add margarine, vegetable oil, and sugar to a bowl, and blend the ingredients together with the back of a tablespoon..
- Mix with an egg beater until smooth. Whisk until the grainy texture of the sugar no longer bothers you..
- For those of you with vanilla extract, add at Step 3, mixing several times..
- Add katakuriko and stir..
- Add the prepared panko from Step 1, and mix while pressing down with a plastic spatula..
- Roll up the dough, squeeze between both hands, line on the cookie sheet, cover a cup with plastic wrap, and press down from above. Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes..
- Okay!! The crunchy and delicious cookies are done..
If you find this Quick, Simple, Delicious Breadcrumb Cookies recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.