Steps to Prepare Arepas Maracuchas Ultimate
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Arepas Maracuchas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Arepas Maracuchas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Cash.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
Although it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. Maybe the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. You get the highest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living just isn’t that difficult. A lot of it really is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to arepas maracuchas recipe. You can have arepas maracuchas using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Arepas Maracuchas:
- Prepare 2 cups of corn flour.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Use 1 cup of water.
- Provide of Cheese(your choice).
- Prepare of Ham(your choice).
- Prepare of Olive oil (enough to deep fry).
Instructions to make Arepas Maracuchas:
- In a bowl mix one cup of water,two cups of corn flour, and 1 tablespoon of brown sugar. Mix everything together until the mixture has a dough consistency(see second image). The trick is for the dough to not stick on your hands. Thats when you know it’s ready..
- Heat up a frying pan with olive oil. Enough oil to cover the arepa when you put it in..
- Next, make round shape with your hands and deep fry them until they turn a gold color. (I would put the heat at a medium-hight). This should take about 3 minutes on each side..
- Once you strain them, let them sit for a couple minutes. You can now get a knife and cut it through the middle horizontal like a mini pita pocket. you can fill them up with anything you want meat, chicken, ham, cheese etc! In this case I put butter ham and cheese inside!.
If you find this Arepas Maracuchas recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.