Simple Way to Prepare Tosti Loco Speedy
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tosti Loco recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tosti Loco recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
The one thing that some of you may already know is that by eating the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will get at all of those take out places. These kinds of foods are packed with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you need to be consuming every day.
Everyone likes to have dessert after their meals and if you are one of those individuals you may want to consider some citrus fruit. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are additionally essential for maintaining your health. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a gentle honey dressing.
For those who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Something that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tosti loco recipe. To cook tosti loco you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tosti Loco:
- Use 1 packages of Large Tostito brand tortilla chips (salsa is best).
- Get 1 of cucumber.
- Take 1 of Jicama.
- Get 1 packages of Chaka chaka (mexican tamarindo canddy).
- You need 2 of Limes.
- Use 1 packages of Japanese Nuts.
- You need 1 of Hot Sauce (Valentina or Tapatio).
- Use 1 cup of Pickled pork skins.
Instructions to make Tosti Loco:
- Lay the bag of chips on its side and slice it open with a some scissors. You will be using the bag for a container. It works like a bowl. (Or you can use a large bowl).
- Place the chopped up cucumbers & jicama with the chips.
- Next add the pork skins, Chaka Chaka and peanuts inside the bag and mix them up.
- Squeeze the two limes over the contents of the bag..
- Pour the chamoy and hot sauce over the contents..
If you find this Tosti Loco recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.