Recipe of Mini Sushi Cakes Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mini Sushi Cakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mini Sushi Cakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini Sushi Cakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are terrible and should be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is candy or another junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super nutritious and good for you. There are some foods that basically can raise your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try some of these.
Put together a trail mixout of different seeds and nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and so on are all good for improving your mood. This is because these foods are high in magnesium, which helps to raise serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical substance that tells the brain how to feel at any given point in time. The more serotonin you have, the happier you are going to feel. Not only that but nuts, in particular, are a terrific source of protein.
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mini sushi cakes recipe. To cook mini sushi cakes you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mini Sushi Cakes:
- You need of Hot cooked rice.
- Take of 〇Salmon roe.
- Get of 〇Salmon flakes.
- Use of 〇Shiso leaf.
- Provide of ●Canned tuna (packed in water).
- Use of ●Avocado.
- You need of ●Frozen peeled shrimp.
- Use of ●Mayonnaise.
- Get of egg ◇Scrambled eggs.
- Take of ◇Sakura Denbu.
- You need of ◇Nozawana (Japanese greens).
- You need of ◆Tuna sukimi (bits scraped from the bones).
- You need of ◆Green onions.
Steps to make Mini Sushi Cakes:
- Lay a sheet of plastic wrap in a pudding cup or a glass that you're using as a mold. Pack in the rice as if you were making hand molded sushi..
- Here's sushi with salmon roe and salmon flakes mixed into the rice. I sandwiched a shiso leaf in-between..
- Here, I mixed the canned tuna into the rice. In-between the layers, I sandwiched some avocado mixed with mayonnaise and put shrimp and avocado on top. It's delicious with soy sauce and mayonnaise..
- Into the mold, press in rice mixed with salt and peppered scrambled eggs, rice with sakura denbu, scrambled eggs, and rice with chopped nozawana..
- Press in the maguro sukimi on the bottom, then pack the rice, green onions, then rice..
- From the mold, take out the plastic wrap with the sushi inside. Flip it over so that the bottom layer will come on top, then serve..
If you find this Mini Sushi Cakes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.