How to Make Meatball Curry Ultimate
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Meatball Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Meatball Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatball Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Take the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meatball curry recipe. You can have meatball curry using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Meatball Curry:
- Provide 500 grams of Lean Mince Meat.
- Provide 1/2 of Red & Green Bell Pepper.
- Take 350 grams of Curry Sauce or paste.
- You need 300 grams of Pilau Rice.
- Take 5 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Take 4 tbsp of Tzatziki or soured cream.
- Get 2 tbsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 of Poppadam.
- Use 1 of Naan Bread.
- Prepare 1/3 of Cucumber.
- Take 1/3 of Onion.
- Get 1 of Lemon Juice.
Steps to make Meatball Curry:
- Shape lean mince meat into 1 inch meatballs, cover with lemon juice then spinkle with paprika. allow to sit for 1 hour.
- In medium size pan add olive oil and heat on low, preheat oven No 4.
- Add meatballs to pan and cook on low for 8-10 mins, then add curry sauce Korma (mild), Tikka Masala (medium) Madras (hot).
- Cut bell peppers & onion into small pieces & add to pan, cook for further 5 mins on low.
- Add tzatziki to pan and stir well.
- Prepare rice (2 mins in microwave or 8 mins boil in bag).
- Chop cucumber into slices, then quarter the slices.
- Sprinkle water over naan bread and place on middle oven shelf for 3 mins.
- Add meatballs & rice to plate, add cucumber on top of curry, with naan bread & poppadam on the side.
Meatball curry, a mutton kheema recipe cooked in Indian spices, is classic Anglo Indian food served with coconut rice. Makes for a special weekend lunch! The koftas (meatballs) in this curry dish can be made with beef, lamb or chicken. Learn how to cook kofta and pair it with rice and kachumbar salad. Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat and fry the onions till soft.
If you find this Meatball Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.