Steps to Make Sourdough Bread Super Quick Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sourdough Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sourdough Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
While it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. Perhaps the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is certainly not true. Mainly if you make sure the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. Save even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, of course. Mostly, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sourdough bread recipe. To make sourdough bread you need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sourdough Bread:
- Get of starter.
- Get of plain flour.
- Provide of salt.
- Use of water.
- You need of black sesame seeds.
- Prepare of melon seeds.
Instructions to make Sourdough Bread:
- In a big bowl, add starter and water. Mix it very well. Now slowly start adding flour little by little and make a soft dough out of it. Cover and rest it for 30 minutes..
- Add salt, sesame seeds and melon seeds to it and mix the dough properly. Any type of seeds can be added at this stage. Make a ball out of it and cover and rest it for one hour..
- After 1 hour spray some water on the kitchen platform and even dip your hands in the water and take out the dough on the platform. Now using stretch and fold method make 5 – 6 folds in the dough. It means you have to stretch the dough and bring it back in the centre. Repeat this process for 5 to 6 time. In this process dough will become very soft and smooth. Cover and keep it for 1 hour. Repeat the same process another 2 times at one hour intervals..
- After doing the above step for three times, once again take out the dough on the kitchen platform. This time little bit of plain flour can be used. With the help of the plain flour stretch the dough and fold it from both sides vertically. Now fold from up bring it down and make a smooth ball. Cover and keep it for 1 hour..
- After 1 hour repeat the same procedure again. Now dust the kitchen towel with some plain flour and line it in a basket. Even a steel bowl or a plastic container can be used instead of a basket. Now take the prepared ball and put it in the basket seam side up. Dust it with some dry flour. Now keep this basket in the refrigerator without covering for 16 hours..
- After 16 hours, transfer the dough on a greased baking tray seam side down. Make a sharp cut with a razor blade or you can even make any kind of design at this stage..
- Preheat the oven at 240 degree for 10 minutes. Take some boiling water in a baking tray and keep it in the lowest rack of the oven. Now put in the middle rack the prepared baking tray with the bread. Bake the bread at 240 degree for 20 minutes. Now bake it for another 30 minutes at 190 degree. This bread will be hard on top and it will sound hollow when it is prepared. Takeout the bread from the oven and let it cool down at room temperature completely. Then only it can be cut..
- Sourdough bread is ready to be served..
Sourdough bread has a thick, chewy crust and soft, airy interior. It is comforting, savory and so easy to make using only using flour, salt, and water. Learn how to make your own starter, maintain it, and turn. Learn to make Sourdough & discover why sourdough is the healthiest bread. It is #sourdoughseptember and time to celebrate the harvest and baking for the year to.
If you find this Sourdough Bread recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.