Recipe of Homemade sourdough bread Ultimate
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Homemade sourdough bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade sourdough bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade sourdough bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. Making good decisions when shopping for groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and have something beneficial. Your house should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade sourdough bread recipe. You can have homemade sourdough bread using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade sourdough bread:
- Provide 500 g of bread flour.
- You need 300 of sourdough starter (I use my Jasmine 😉💗).
- Provide 3 tsp of brown sugar.
- Get 10-12 tbsp of warm water.
- Use 2 tsp of salt.
- You need of Some vegetable cooking oil.
Instructions to make Homemade sourdough bread:
- Mix together bread flour, sourdough starter and water in a bowl..
- Add sugar and salt in and knead for 10 min..
- Dust some flour on worktop and continue knead your dough for another 15 min. The key is to fold your dough towards you then push back out then fold back in again. Use the palm of your dominant hand and put pressure on to your dough..
- Once your dough is ready it will have this ‘windowpane effect’. You can do this by stretching your dough until it is so thin that it becomes transparent when you lift it up against the window..
- Put the dough into a lightly oiled bowl, cover with a damp teatowel or clingfilm and leave to prove for 2½–3 hours. You won't notice as much of a rise in the dough as you would with a normal yeasted bread and it will take a lot longer to rest your dough..
- After leave it to prove, transfer your dough onto a surface and knock back. Portion the dough into two and shape into two ball shaped loaves. Put plenty of flour on top and place each loaf seam-side up in a bowl, cover your dough with tea towel..
- Make sure you have plenty of flour on top between your tea towel and your dough otherwise you won’t be able to turn it out as the tea towel will stick with your dough. Leave it to prove for 2-3 hours. At this point you can leave this the the fridge over night and take it out in the morning ready to bake..
- One your dough have been rested, take them out and use a sharp knife score 3 or 4 tkme on the top of the loaf (a very traditional way).
- Preheat the oven to 230 c or gas 8. Put a few ice cubes or cold water into a baking tin and place in the bottom of the oven to create steam. Turn your loaves out onto a baking tray. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a good crust formed and the loaves sound hollow when you tapped on the base..
- Leave it to cool down completely before you cut it. I am so proud of my first homemade sourdough 😊🐾🍞.
Learn how to make homemade sourdough bread using wild yeast, flour, salt, olive oil, & water. The sourdough starter I made back in June is still going strong, even with a couple of long stints of living. Homemade sourdough bread is perfectly safe to eat, and the advantage of homemade is that all the ingredients are known. Store bought sourdough bread very often is not real sourdough. Reward yourself with fresh homemade Sourdough Bread with this recipe from Delish.com.
If you find this Homemade sourdough bread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.