Easiest Way to Prepare Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook Ultimate
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the best beverage out there. Having a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. It will be, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really reducing your weight and becoming really healthy.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook recipe. To cook nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook you only need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook:
- Provide 2 cups of diced cooked chicken.
- You need 1 cup of uncooked instant white rice.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- Use 1 can of diced tomatoes, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen corn.
- Get 1 can of chopped green chiles, undrained (you could use a can of rotel).
- Provide 1 tsp of taco seasoning mix.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheese.
- Get 1 cup of broken tortilla chips.
Instructions to make Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish or casserole dish with nonstick spray. In casserole dish, stir chicken mixture, rice, tomatoes, soup, corn, chiles, taco seasoning mix and 1 cup Mexican blend cheese until well mixed. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Cover and bake about 30 minutes or until rice is tender and mixture is heated through and cheese is melted. Top with tortilla chips and sprinkle remaining cheese. Bake about 10 minutes longer uncovered or until filling is bubbly and cheese is melted..
- Notes- I like to add a little sour cream to each serving. Because I made a lot, I made this in the ninja foodie, I used a full bag of corn and more chicken, and rice, so I knew a baking dish was to small. In some of the recipe you can see I added more, but that is the written original recipe.add more if you want too and use two baking dishes lol. You do you..
Add beef, using a wooden spoon to break up the meat,. Add remaining chips to chicken mixture. Serve with sliced jalapenos and diced tomatoes if desired. How to make Fiesta Nacho Chicken Casserole: Whisk together a can of nacho cheese soup and milk. Stir in a can of drained tomatoes, shredded cooked chicken, cilantro, and some cheese.
If you find this Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.