Steps to Make Sourdough Banana Bread Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sourdough Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sourdough Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Start out with changing the bulbs. This will go beyond the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you will need to use them in place of incandescent lights. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. It goes further than simply swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The kitchen lights in particular tend to be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Of course this also happens in some other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, after all. It’s related to being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sourdough banana bread recipe. To cook sourdough banana bread you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sourdough Banana Bread:
- Use 113 g of soft unsalted butter.
- Get 50 g of brown sugar.
- Take 40 g of condensed milk.
- Take 1 of large egg (70g).
- You need 1 tsp of dark rum or vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of unfed sourdough starter(room temperature).
- You need 3 of bananas, mashed.
- You need 240 g of all purposes flour, sifted.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
Steps to make Sourdough Banana Bread:
- Grease and flour 8 nonstick rectangle carbon steel muffin pan (5.5*9cm) or 8*5 inch loaf pan..
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, salt, and baking soda then sifted..
- Cream together the butter with sugar. Add egg, and rum (vanilla). Mix in the condensed milk, sourdough starter and mashed bananas..
- Add the flour mixture to banana mixture and mix just until combined. Do not over-mix. (Or you will have tough bread!).
- Pour the batter into a greased 9×5-inch bread pan. Bake at 350°F for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean..
- Cool completely prior to slicing..
- So moist and yummy!.
How Long does Sourdough Banana Bread Last? Since this recipe makes just one loaf, it certainly doesn't last very long here. I could probably eat the entire loaf by myself in a couple of days! Sourdough Banana Nut Bread. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Most common banana bread recipes are leavened using a chemical leavener like baking powder or baking soda.
If you find this Sourdough Banana Bread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.