Recipe of Gyro Burgers Super Quick Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Gyro Burgers recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Gyro Burgers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gyro Burgers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and cook what you have in the cupboards. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthful. In this way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gyro burgers recipe. You can cook gyro burgers using 20 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Gyro Burgers:
- Take of ground lamb.
- Prepare of ground chuck.
- Prepare of flat buns or pita pockets.
- Provide of tzatziki sauce ( more or less depends on how much u put on it).
- Use of tomato ( thin sliced).
- Use of white onion (thin sliced).
- Use of seasoning for meat:.
- You need of season salt.
- Provide of brown sugar.
- Prepare of dried oregano.
- Get of dried parsley.
- Take of dried mint.
- Take of dried rosemary.
- Get of garlic powder.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- Get of dried tyme.
- Get of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- Get of lemon pepper.
- You need of ground marjoram.
Instructions to make Gyro Burgers:
- In a large bowl mix meats and all seasonings well with hands. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour..
- Heat grill, skillet or griddle..
- Make 10 nice big round patties. Like u normally would for burgers..
- (This is where I freeze any I won't need to make this evening) I also place a small hole in center of patty to help with puffing and shrinkage. About a small pinky size hole.).
- Cook burgers like u normally would. Leaving a tad pink in center but at a safe temp..
- Set burgers on a paper towel lined plate to remove excess grease (if u want to ).
- Warm pitas or flat buns for a few second in microwave..
- Assemble burgers by spreading some tzatziki sauce on each half of flatbuns..
- Place burger on one side..
- Place tomato and onion on top..
- Place other bun sauce side down..
- Serve hot and enjoy! :).
- Makes about 10 burgers depending on the size u make them..
- U can add other condiments on your burger, its also good with ketchup and pickles. :).
- Thanks given to bbqtvtv.com for his greek rub I used for this, also for taylor68too for her addition to the seasonings I used. And to skunkmonkey for the tzatziki sauce recipe I used for this. :).
If you find this Gyro Burgers recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.