Recipe of Potato Bread Rolls with Rye Flour Ultimate
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Potato Bread Rolls with Rye Flour recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato Bread Rolls with Rye Flour recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Bread Rolls with Rye Flour recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Run the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato bread rolls with rye flour recipe. To make potato bread rolls with rye flour you need 8 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato Bread Rolls with Rye Flour:
- Get 450 g of potatoes (1 lb).
- You need 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 10 g of salt (2 tsp).
- Get 3 g of dry yeast (about 1/2 tsp).
- Prepare 140 g of rye flour.
- You need 210 g of bread or all-purpose flour.
- Use 60 ml of water (1/4 cup).
- Take of Extra rye flour to dust bread.
Instructions to make Potato Bread Rolls with Rye Flour:
- Cook potatoes in their skins until soft (20-30 min.) and let cool then mash with the olive oil and salt. You can choose to peel or leave the peel on to mix in the bread. Mix the other ingredients in a large bowl and add potatoes..
- Cut the potatoes into to the flour with a spatula..
- After potatoes are somewhat mixed into the flours, start kneading the potatoes in with your hands. It will be very dry at first, but after a few minutes, the moisture from the potatoes will start to bring the dough together..
- When you can form the dough into a round ball, remove it from the bowl onto a floured surface. Knead for 10 minutes with the palm of your hand, continuously folding over and turning the dough. (you can use a dough mixer too).
- After 10 minutes, the dough should be smooth and the potatoes mixed in very well..
- Form the dough into a smooth, round ball..
- Return to the bowl and cover with wrap and a towel. Place it in the refrigerator and let rise for about 9 hours or overnight..
- The dough will be about double size after rising in the fridge..
- Next, remove the dough onto a floured surface and cut into 8 equal pieces..
- Form each piece into a round ball..
- Dust each round dough ball completely with more rye flour..
- Put the finished dough balls onto a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Cover with a moist towel or plastic wrap. Let the dough rise again in a warm place for about 1 hour..
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 230°C/450°F. Place a shallow oven-safe pan at the bottom of the oven while preheating – you'll use this to create steam later! (You can skip the steam if necessary, though the crust won't come out as good)..
- Right before baking, bring some water to a boil on the stove (for the steam). When ready to put in the bread, cut a 1 cm slit into each dough ball. Pour the boiling water into the pan at the bottom of the stove (be careful of the steam!). Put in the bread in the middle rack..
- Total bake time will be 20 minutes: Bake for 10 minutes at 230°C/450°F, then remove the steam pan. Lower the heat to 200°C/400°F and bake for another 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool uncovered on a wire rack..
To make these bread roll, boiled potatoes are spiced and rolled up in You can also steam the potatoes in a rice cooker until they are cooked al dente. Line the baking or cake tin with a piece of baking parchment. Rye flour is my favourite flour for bread baking. It produces breads with a rich. I followed the recipe except that I substituted some of the white flour with whole wheat flour.
If you find this Potato Bread Rolls with Rye Flour recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.