Recipe of Salmon Patties with Dill Sauce Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salmon Patties with Dill Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon Patties with Dill Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really nutritious and good for you. There are some foods that, when you consume them, could improve your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Your mood can really be helped by green tea. You were simply expecting to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is rich in an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you be healthier. And now you know green tea can help you be happier as well!
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon patties with dill sauce recipe. To cook salmon patties with dill sauce you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon Patties with Dill Sauce:
- Take of butter.
- Take of flour (if use gluten-free will need to use a little less flour or a little more milk).
- Take of milk, divided.
- Use of cider vinegar.
- Use of salt.
- Get of pepper.
- Get of canned salmon, skinless & boneless.
- Use of potato chips, crushed.
- Provide of vegetable oil.
- Use of cream of celery soup.
- Use of dried dill.
Instructions to make Salmon Patties with Dill Sauce:
- Heat butter in saucepan until melted. Add flour, stirring until blended. Cook, stirring mixture continually, until bubbly. Stir in 1/4 cup milk & the vinegar. Cook white sauce, stirring continually, until thickened. If using gluten-free flour, will need to continue adding milk a little at a time til it is a thick sauce. Add salt & pepper, mix well. Remove from heat..
- Drain salmon. Flake salmon & stir into white sauce..
- Form salmon mixture into patties. Coat patties in crushed chips..
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Fry patties in oil, turning once, until browned, drain..
- For the dill sauce, combine the soup, 1 cup milk, & dill in small saucepan & mix well. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat. Simmer, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes. Serve with patties..
If you find this Salmon Patties with Dill Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.